GENERAL UNIFORM INFORMATION
Washington County FC updates uniforms every two years.
When ordering a new uniform, please consider your child and their growth pattern. You are ordering a uniform that should last, under normal wear and tear, for the duration of the 2018 & 2019 seasons.
New uniform kits for the entire club will be required next for the 2020/2021 seasons.
Required Uniform Kit
General uniform requirements for each player are as follows:
- Girls Select players will need (1) Red and (1) White jersey, (1) Red shorts, and (1) pair of White socks and (1) pair of Red socks.
- Boys Select players will need (1) Black and (1) White jersey, (1) Red shorts and (1) Black shorts, and (1) pair of White socks and (1) pair of Black socks.
Additional items such as socks or shorts can be ordered but are not required. Replacement items are available throughout the season.
What to expect
After ordering, your uniform package will be delivered directly to you at the address that you supply in the ordering process. We have included the contact information for the uniform company below so that you may contact them with any questions or concerns.
All uniforms and gear are ordered through Challenger Teamwear.
- Select the order now button above to order uniforms.
- Select ALL of the items required for the season (required items are listed on this page as well as the top of the Challenger Teamwear page).
- Select the correct size uniforms for your child. When selecting the jersey, click “check player roster”. You will be directed to the team list to verify the number your player chooses does not duplicate another player’s number. Be sure to add your player’s name and number to the spreadsheet.
- Select any additional items you think you may need for the season. Now is a good time to stock up on extra pairs of socks.
- Feel free to scroll down to the bottom and order some great fan gear!
- Click checkout and pay for your items.
- All uniforms and gear will be delivered to the address you provided during checkout.
For any questions, concerns, or comments about your order please feel free to contact Matt Perry at Challenger Team Wear. You can find his information to the right.
UNIFORM ORDERING CONTACT
Regional Director WI & IL