GENERAL UNIFORM INFORMATION
Washington County FC updates uniforms every two years.
When ordering a new uniform, please consider your child and their growth pattern. You are ordering a uniform that should last, under normal wear and tear, for two years.
Required Uniform Kit
General uniform requirements for each player are as follows:
(1) Pair of Black Socks.
(1) Pair of Black Shorts.
(1) Red Jersey.
(1) Black Jersey.
Additional items such as socks or shorts can be ordered but are not required. Replacement items are available throughout the season.
What to expect
After ordering, your uniform package will be delivered directly to you at the address that you supply in the ordering process. We have included the contact information for the uniform company below so that you may contact them with any questions or concerns.
A representative from the uniform company will be present at the beginning of tryouts with samples to try on to verify sizes. Please make contact with the representative and check the fit of the jerseys for your player.
All uniforms and gear are ordered through Challenger Teamwear.
- Click the Order Now button to order uniforms.
- Select ALL of the items required for the season (required items are listed on this page as well as the top of the Challenger Teamwear page). Each team will need both color uniforms.
- Select the correct size uniforms for your child.
- Select any additional items you think you may need for the season. Now is a good time to stock up on extra pairs of socks.
- Checkout and pay for your items.
- All uniforms and gear will be delivered to the address you provided during checkout.
For any questions, concerns, or comments about your order please feel free to contact Matt Perry at Challenger Team Wear. You can find his information to the right.
UNIFORM ORDERING CONTACT
Regional Director WI & IL